Interested in learning how to successfully lead a team?
This qualification covers everything from the key principles of team leading to businesses processes, stakeholder communication and performance management.
This is a fully funded, nationally recognised qualification – available to study now, at no cost!
8-12 weeks maximum (distance learning).
- Unit 1: Principles of team leading
- Unit 2: Understand business
- Unit 3: How to communicate work-related information
- Unit 4: How to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
- Unit 5: Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Unit 6: How to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 7: Health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Unit 8: How to develop and deliver a presentation.
Who is the course suitable for?
The course is highly suitable for:
- Those aspiring to a managerial or team leading career in business
- Students with little or no experience in the sector
- Those looking to improve their career prospects.
How will you study?
With The Skills Network, you can study anytime, in any place. The courses fit around your own commitments, allowing you to study in the comfort of your own home.
You’ll study online or via paper workbooks, accessing:
- Case studies
- Summary activities
- Online assessments.
You also won’t have to sit any exams – making online or paper submissions only!
What support is available?
- Unlimited access to an expert online Tutor throughout the course
- Career and development advice from a Learner Support Advisor (LSA)
- High quality study materials, including an online personalised study planner.
Qualification certification – Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
This online qualification is certified by awarding body TQUK. You will receive a recognised certificate from TQUK, which will greatly enhance your CV.
TQUK provides qualifications to over 100,000 students every year.
There are no stringent requirements for this course.
However, you should have basic IT knowledge and access to a computer/laptop. To be eligible to receive funding to study this course, you must:
- Have been living in the European Union (EU) for the last three years
- Not be currently studying a course with The Skills Network.