This distance learning qualification is ideal for those developing or wishing to develop a career in health and social care.
By studying this course, you will gain an understanding of behaviour that challenges, exploring its causes and how to manage it.
You can study now, at no cost - this is a fully funded, certified distance learning qualification!
8-12 weeks maximum (distance learning).
- Unit 1: Understand behaviour that challenges
- Unit 2: Understand how to support positive behaviour
- Unit 3: Understand the importance of effective communication and the management of behaviour that challenges
- Unit 4: Understand the role of reflection and support for those involved in incidents of behaviour that challenges.
Who is the course suitable for?
The course is highly suitable for:
- Those working in, or looking to work in, health and social care
- Those working in, or looking to work in, childcare or education
- Those wishing to study extra qualifications to boost their career.
How will you study?
With The Skills Network, you can study anytime, in any place. The courses fit around your own commitments, allowing you to study in the comfort of your own home.
You’ll study via paper workbooks, accessing:
- Case studies
- Summary activities
- Online assessments (if you prefer to take assessments online).
You also won’t have to sit any exams – making online submissions only!
What support is available?
- Unlimited access to an expert online Tutor throughout the course
- Career and development advice from a Learner Support Advisor (LSA)
- High quality study materials, including an online personalised study planner, on The Skills Network’s award-winning online platform ‘EQUAL’.
Qualification certification – Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
This qualification is certified by awarding body TQUK. You will receive a recognised certificate from TQUK, which will greatly enhance your CV.
TQUK provides qualifications to over 100,000 students every year.
There are no stringent requirements for this course.
However, if taking assessments online you should have basic IT knowledge and access to a computer/laptop. To be eligible to receive funding to study this course, you must:
- Have been living in the European Union (EU) for the last three years
- Not be currently studying a course with The Skills Network.