This course is ideal for those working, or wanting to work in, health and social care.
Studying this course will equip you with an understanding of safeguarding, dignity and duty of care in health and social care.
You can study now, at no cost - this is a fully funded, certified distance learning qualification!
8-12 weeks maximum (distance learning).
- Unit 1: Understanding safeguarding in adult health and social care
- Unit 2: Principles of dignity in adult health and social care practice
- Unit 3: Understand duty of care in adult health and social care
- Unit 4: Understand dilemmas and public concerns in adult health and social care.
Who is the course suitable for?
The course is highly suitable for:
- Those working in, or looking to work in, health and social care
- Those wanting to learn more about dignity and safeguarding in adult social care for personal reasons
- Those wanting to study extra qualifications to boost their career.
How you will study?
With The Skills Network, you can study anytime, in any place. The courses fit around your own commitments, allowing you to study in the comfort of your own home.
You’ll study either online via paper workbooks, accessing:
- Case studies
- Summary activities
- Online assessments (if taking assessments online).
You also won’t have to sit any exams – making online or paper submissions only!
What support is available?
- Unlimited access to an expert online Tutor throughout the course
- Career and development advice from a Learner Support Advisor (LSA)
- High quality study materials, including an online personalised study planner, on The Skills Network’s award-winning online platform ‘EQUAL’.
Qualification certification – Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
This qualification is certified by awarding body TQUK. You will receive a recognised certificate from TQUK, which will greatly enhance your CV.
TQUK provides qualifications to over 100,000 students every year.
There are no stringent requirements for this course.
However, if taking assessments online you should have basic IT knowledge and access to a computer/laptop. To be eligible to receive funding to study this course, you must:
- Have been living in the European Union (EU) for the last three years
- Not be currently studying a course with The Skills Network.