Interested in studying a course to boost your career in retail?
This certified qualification will give you a thorough understanding of retail operations, including how to deliver effective customer service, work effectively in a team, tackle customer problems, take payments and control stock.
You can study now, at no cost - this is a fully funded, certified distance learning qualification!
8-12 weeks maximum (online study).
- Unit 1: Customer service in the retail sector
- Unit 2: The retail selling process
- Unit 3: How individuals and teams contribute to the effectiveness of a retail business
- Unit 4: How a retail business maintains health and safety on its premises
- Unit 5: Retail consumer law
- Unit 6: How to deal with customer queries and complaints in a retail environment
- Unit 7: Handling customer payments in a retail business
- Unit 8: The control, receipt and storage of stock in a retail business.
Who is the course suitable for?
The course is highly suitable for:
- Those aspiring to work in retail, or pursue a team leading or managerial career within retail
- Those wishing to undertake extra CPD to boost their career progression.
How will you study?
You can study anytime, in any place.
Courses with The Skills Network fit around your own commitments, allowing you to study in the comfort of your own home.
You’ll study via paper workbooks, accessing:
- Case studies
- Summary activities.
You also won’t have to sit any exams – making online or paper submissions only!
What support is available?
- Unlimited access to an expert online Tutor throughout the course
- Career and development advice from a Learner Support Advisor (LSA)
- High quality study materials, including an online personalised study planner, on The Skills Network’s award-winning online platform ‘EQUAL’.
Qualification certification – Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
This qualification is certified by awarding body TQUK. You will receive a recognised certificate from TQUK, which will greatly enhance your CV.
TQUK provides qualifications to over 100,000 students every year.
There are no stringent requirements for this course.
However, you should have basic IT knowledge and access to a computer/laptop. To be eligible to receive funding to study this course, you must:
- Have been living in the European Union (EU) for the last three years
- Not be currently studying a course with The Skills Network.