Level 2 Diploma: Beauty Therapy with Make-Up 19+
- College Courses
- Level 2
- Employment & Training
- Work Experience/Interns
- College Higher Education
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Professional Qualifications
- Hair, Beauty & Barbering
- London remove
This Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy with Make-up for Adults course covers the essential knowledge and understanding needed to help you start your career as a therapist. The units that you study will provide you with the basic skills to perform many of the beauty treatments on offer in salons across the UK.
You will be provided with a uniform to wear whilst you are at college and a beauty kit that you will own to support you completing your practical treatments and to be used personally.
- Day, Evening & Special Occasion Make-up
- Nail Services (Manicure & Pedicure)
- Lash & Brow Treatments
- Salon Reception
- Selling and promoting techniques /client care
- Creating an Image
- Health and safety / knowledge of beauty industries
- Enrichment to develop further skills i.e. beauty shows
A good level of English, successful interview and initial assessment. Potential learners need to be able to demonstrate dedication and commitment to learning and have aspirations to work and progress into the industry.
FIND OUT MORE – At an Open Day, Call or Drop in and speak to an advisor anytime
VISIT theLCBT Facebook, YouTube and Twitter to see what’s happening!
Sign-up or log in to apply