Looking to start or further your career in the health and social care sector?
This distance learning qualification will improve your ability to deliver excellent customer service in health and social care settings.
You will learn about customer needs in health and social care, as well as effective communication and teamwork in a setting.
You can study now, at no cost - this is a fully funded, certified distance learning qualification!
8-12 weeks maximum (distance learning).
- Unit 1: Preparing to deliver customer service in health and social care settings
- Unit 2: Effective communication for health and social care
- Unit 3: The specific needs of customers accessing health and social care services
- Unit 4: Team work in health and social care settings.
Who is the course suitable for?
The course is highly suitable for:
- Those aspiring to work in the health and social care sector
- Those already working in the health and social care sector
- Those wanting to study extra qualifications to boost their career!
How will you study?
With The Skills Network, you can study anytime, in any place. The courses fit around your own commitments, allowing you to study in the comfort of your own home.
You’ll study via paper workbooks, accessing:
- Case studies
- Summary activities
- Online assessments.
You also won’t have to sit any exams – making online submissions only!
What support is available?
- Unlimited access to an expert online Tutor throughout the course
- Career and development advice from a Learner Support Advisor (LSA)
- High quality study materials, including an online personalised study planner, on The Skills Network’s award-winning online platform ‘EQUAL’.
Qualification certification – Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
This qualification is certified by awarding body TQUK. You will receive a recognised certificate from TQUK, which will greatly enhance your CV.
TQUK provides qualifications to over 100,000 students every year.
There are no stringent requirements for this course.
However, you should have basic IT knowledge and access to a computer/laptop. To be eligible to receive funding to study this course, you must:
- Have been living in the European Union (EU) for the last three years
- Not be currently studying a course with The Skills Network.