Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Principles of Management and Leadership (CMI)
The qualification is designed to provide knowledge and skills to those currently practising or aspiring to be in roles such as Team Leader, Supervisor, Project Officer, Shift Manager or Foreperson.
The learning objectives and outcomes will be outlined at the beginning of each unit. This qualification is aimed at those who are seeking to develop a career in management or are currently working in management and need to extend their knowledge and skills.
- Principles of Leadership and Management
- Managing a Team to Achieve Results
- Building Stakeholder Relationships using Effective Communication
- Contributing to the Delivery of a Project
- Managing Daily Activities to Achieve Results
- Managing Budgets and Resources
- Managing Data and Information
- Managing Own Personal and Professional Development.
Modules are subject to change by the course team.
You will work for a minimum of 30 hours per week, plus take part in training for approximately 1 day. The exact working and training hours will be dependent upon the needs of the employer.
You will hold Level 2 English and maths and ideally you will also be working in a relevant role.
You could progress to a relevant CMI programme at New College Durham.