Level 3 (Advanced) IT Technical Sales Apprenticeship - Bracknell (18000E9R)
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Sales and Marketing
Fujitsu are looking for a brand new apprentice to join our Client Computing Devices (CCD) in our Product business line. The apprentice will be working within the team whilst studying towards their Level 3 IT Technical Sales apprenticeship with GP Strategies.
As the Client Computing Devices marketplace evolves, Fujitsu needs a new vision and to steer away from the perceptions, our new apprentice will be able to help with this by bringing new ideas to the team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Bid Desk (Analysing bid requests/Reviewing commercial & product offering)
- Managing local stock
- Attending Customer Presentations/meetings
- Supporting on Call Out Days
By the end of your two years with us you will have gained the below:
- Product knowledge (with technical understanding)
- Market Drivers
- Competitive Understanding
- Commercial Awareness
- Ability to present and host Customer/Partner Sessions
- Interest in technology solutions
Our Apprenticeship Programme is a blend of different learning mechanisms. You will earn whilst you learn, undertaking a nationally recognised professional qualification as well as gaining job specific skills by working alongside experienced Fujitsu colleagues. In addition to this we provide you with a pastoral programme to aid in your all round personal development over the course of your apprenticeship. We have three levels of Apprenticeships available in a wide variety of different roles.
What are we looking for?
- Commercially Aware
- Ability to present (training will be given)
- Interest in Technology solutions
- A desire to travel within the UK but possibly for overseas for European HQ engagement
- 5 GCSE’s Grade A-C