Level 3 Business and Administration Apprenticeship - Bracknell - 18000H4Q
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
Fujitsu are looking to employ an Apprentice to join the team on one of our Post Office account, giving the opportunity to learn about all of the areas of the team such as Project Planning and Finance.
The successful candidates will receive on the job training, as well as working towards their Level 3 Business and Administration Apprenticeship with GP Strategies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide support for the Account Management Office and the wider Account.
- Resolve basic problems and issues to a satisfactory outcome and escalate more complex queries and requests.
- Prioritise own tasks to achieve targets and deadlines.
- Maintain accurate data and produce reports as required.
- Clear and accurate written and oral communication.
- Operate processes, standards and practices for the Account.
What are we looking for?
- Eager to learn
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Training will be given in all other areas.
- 5 GCSE’s Grade A –C
Our Apprenticeship Programme is a blend of different learning mechanisms. You will earn whilst you learn, undertaking a nationally recognised professional qualification as well as gaining job specific skills by working alongside experienced Fujitsu colleagues. In addition to this we provide you with a pastoral programme to aid in your all round personal development over the course of your apprenticeship. We have three levels of Apprenticeships available in a wide variety of different roles.
Apply Now!Application closed