The People and Third Party Engagement Team is looking for a dynamic individual to join the team to support a wide range of business activities, this role reports into the Lead Practitioner for the People and Third Party Engagement into Defence & National Security (D&NS) within Fujitsu.
As well as gaining the on-the-job experience, the apprentice will study towards a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship with WhiteHat. Apprentices will learn the important knowledge, skills and behaviours they need to know to be successful in the workplace but also dig deeper into concepts that allow them to apply these to many different scenarios.
The person who joins the team will be given the opportunity over the 2 years to learn a broad range of business skills, learning how to present to senior managers and be a full an active member of our community. In year 2 you will work towards your chosen career path and we will give you exposure and training to be as successful as you can be with us.
We have a proven track record of our apprentices leading to permanent opportunities. If you are looking for a challenging but rewarding apprenticeship come and join our team.
The People & Third Party Engagement Apprentice will be responsible for assuring that the D&NS Practices and teams are delivering the outcomes and services required to support both the achievement of the Mid Term Plan and the long-term sustainability of the D&NS business. This includes identifying and improving elements of the value chain to drive efficiencies and reduce waste, Supporting Practice Managers in delivering transformational activities to ensure we deliver the right outcomes for our customers, Fujitsu and our people.
- Ensures that all Teams adhere to corporate and local processes, including; recruitment, resource and financial forecasting, bench management, conformance with HR policies, induction, leavers, headcount management, health & safety, mandatory e-learning
- Supports D&NS and Practice business reviews through the provision of high quality Management Information, reporting and meeting set up.
- Support overall headcount reporting linked to Forecast and tracking any variance to the agreed numbers
- Adhere to New Joiners process and delivery of Resource on boarding plus associated teams
- Promotes and represents D&NS in internal/external meetings and events related to recruitment, resourcing and people management
- Responsible for ensuring we maintain and improve on our internal and external reputation as an organisation that supports defence through leading and attending events, building our brand, and achieving and maintaining defence and industry awards. For example, the DRM Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS) Gold Status
- Is the ‘go-to’ person in Defence for the support of Teams and Practices
- Operate as a key interface with other interfacing business groups within D&NS e.g. HR Business Partner, Delivery Executives, Business Operations, Pre-Sales and Sales etc.
- Provide holiday cover to support diaries and activity in the Leadership
- Ability to gain required clearance level
- Good Communications Skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good excel skills (Including pivot tables)
- Hardworking and can work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, often with minimum supervision.