Are you looking for a qualification to invest into your career in customer service?
By studying this course, you will enhance your knowledge of resolving customer problems, retaining customers, mapping customer journeys and analysing customer data to provide feedback to your organisation.
This course is perfect for those wanting to take on significant responsibility for customer service at their company.
You can study now, at no cost - this is a fully funded, certified distance learning qualification!
Please note, this course is only fully funded for those living in Scotland.
10-26 weeks maximum (distance learning).
- Unit 1: Understand the customer service environment
- Unit 2: Principles of business
- Unit 3: How to resolve customers’ problems and complaints
- Unit 4: Understand customers and customer retention
- Unit 5: Understand how to monitor customer service interactions and feedback
- Unit 6: Understand how knowledge, resources and service partnerships are used to support customer service delivery
- Unit 7: Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Who is the course suitable for?
The course is highly suitable for:
- Those wanting to grow within customer-facing roles
- Those wanting to boost their career progression.
How will you study?
With The Skills Network, you can study anytime, in any place. The courses fit around your own commitments, allowing you to study in the comfort of your own home.
You’ll study online, accessing:
- Case studies
- Summary activities
- Online assessments.
You also won’t have to sit any exams – making online submissions only!
What support is available?
- Unlimited access to an expert online Tutor throughout the course
- Career and development advice from a Learner Support Advisor (LSA)
- High quality study materials, including an online personalised study planner.
There are no stringent requirements for this course.
However, you should have basic IT knowledge and access to a computer/laptop.