Level 3 Digital Marketing Advanced Apprenticeship (London)
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Sales and Marketing
- Creative & Digital Media
- London remove
Start date: September 2019
Think you know Vodafone? Think again!
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected. We provide the largest span of 4G out there - we even put it on the moon! We help with the everyday from making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through to the internet of things and helping build smart cities of the future. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people, that makes us a great place to work.
Did you know, we have been recognised in The Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for and The Times Top 50 Employers for Women in 2018? We’ve also been recognised by the Financial Times as having Ethnic Minority role models in 2018.
There has never been a more exciting time to get involved in digital marketing! Given the digital disruption in our industry, we need to ensure we have the critical skills to drive our business forward making sure the customer is at the heart of every decision.
This 18-month level 3 apprenticeship, with an attractive starting salary, will provide you with a great platform to kick-start your career at Vodafone and help connect the world!
The Vodafone Marketing & Brand teams are delivering innovation across our markets every day. As well as the Digital Marketing Team itself, our Customer Value Management and Segmentation are also rapidly changing the face of Vodafone.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with the Marketing Managers to design, develop and deploy digital propositions, service and analytics across social media channels and other customer touchpoints. By using the latest technologies and agile delivery practices, the successful candidates get to support excellent brand, service and revenue impact at one of the most valuable brands in the world!
Your role will develop engaging digital content and products to support the global digital implementation at Vodafone and work with local markets as required. Alongside your role in Vodafone, you will spend around 20% of your time taking part in blended learning, both classroom based and virtual, tailored to build your skills in digital marketing; modules can include Digital Marketing Principles, The Digital Landscape, Digital In Practice, Coding & more!
On successful completion of the programme, you will gain the following formal qualification – advanced Digital Marketer Level 3.
Your Digital Marketing Role
As a Digital Marketing apprentice, you will support the strategy of new digital products and marketing strategies across the organisation. Your role could include:
• Support the development of digital marketing acceleration strategy, incl. user cross-channel journey expectations, key execution initiatives, people skills, technology capabilities and measurements, incl. multi-touch attribution
• Support with the digital marketing tech stack (‘MarkTech’ and ‘AdTech’) and detail implications of digital privacy regulation (e.g., ‘GDPR’)
• Help drive the application of sources of digital data/insights (paid and owned) and applications across the traditional marketing value-chain
• Support the best practice usage of key partnership solutions incl. social listening, Facebook/Google analytics, guided selling engines, campaign management platforms
• Support the transformation from traditional to digital CVM as part of the Digital Vodafone programme, i.e. ensure capability requirements for an always on marketing ecosystem, (digital) customer journeys are defined based on market requirements
What’s in it for you
• Investment in your personal development with forward thinking digital learning
• Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
• Having business exposure and projects from day one
• Being part of a talented apprenticeship community
What are we looking for?
• Have achieved a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade A-C/4-9 or above (including Maths and English Language)
• Be eligible to work in the UK and will not be in full-time education by September 2019
• Have lived in the UK and/or EU for 3 years prior to September 2019
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrate creativity, resilience and adaptability
• Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
• Understanding of the role digital and social media play in delivering excellent customer experience
• Experience in using social media and demonstrating your creativitySign-up or log in to apply