Our client is a Birmingham based company which has been established since1969. Over the decades, they have evolved and expanded more and more as and recently proudly celebrated their 50 years Anniversary! Entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to do right by their customers has allowed them to grow into a thriving international business with decades of experience and passion to spare.
This is great opportunity to join an Established Business which is growing! You will be a part of a young team, who is always taking part in fun activities and will play a crucial part towards their future success!
Currently the Business is seeking a bright and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Apprentice to learn and utilize digital marketing skills in order to contribute to the businesses growth and exposure.
- Helping the UX/UI team to develop mock ups of webpage designs using tools such as Photoshop
- Working with the CRO Team to help enhance the customer journey across multiple websites
- QA team: Analysing the website for bugs across multiple devices and platforms and to enhance the company's web offering across various marketing channels
- Email Marketing Team; Helping to produce and analyse email communication being sent to customers
- Using various tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, AdWords and Social Media platforms
- Produce Digital Marketing reports to help teams analyse performance
- Using in-house system, Outlook and Microsoft packages including Excel
- Manage your PDR file to ensure actions and comments are always up to date
Desirable skills, experience and qualities:
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Ability to pro-actively undertake new challenges
- Experience in using I.T systems
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Strong I.T Skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Responsible and mature attitude
- Flexible and reliable
- Ability to use own initiative
- Completed Secondary education
- 5 GCSE’s, including: GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths
40hrs per week.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.