Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice
At HiTalent we are revolutionising the way companies recruit by providing solutions tailored to companies' requirements. Our consultants have a track record of working with biggest names in Europe and we offer a hybrid structure allowing start-ups to choose if they want to work on a classical contingency basis or an exclusive RPO-basis. We also run our own community sharing knowledge within the start-up community and have plans to sponsor tech events in 2020.
As a part of our fast-growing team, we're looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice that will help define our marketing strategy and grow brand awareness across core markets, directly influencing our success with the option to lead a marketing team in the future.
- Online marketing
- Blog/Copywriting experience
- Creation of Email/CRM marketing campaigns
- SEO and Display Marketing
- Managing and planning of internal and external company events such as meetups, networking’s events and company meetings beneficial
- Creation of Online Communities
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Organisational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Flawless written communication skills with an entrepreneurial approach of getting things done
- Eager and willing to add to your knowledge base and skills
- Passion for marketing
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Dress down dress-code
- Weekly nights out & team lunches in London Bridge
- Regular charity fundraising
- Xbox and darts in the office
Possibility of full time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.