Our client is a Coventry based UK-based server appliance specialist that designs, builds and markets a range of network appliances. Founded in 2000, they have customers in 155 countries and a network of channel partners around the world.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Provide 1stline user support via email and phone
- Progress to 2ndline support with experience
- Logging incidents
- Network monitoring and alert management
- Active Directory User Management
- Office 365 User Management
- Hardware Setup
- Asset management
- Domain Name management
- Project work
- Maintaining Documentation
Desirable qualities and skills:
- A keen interest in IT
- Able to demonstrate some previous technical experience
- Ability to multitask and use initiative
- A methodical problem solver
- Good communicator with a friendly disposition
Minimum qualifications requirements:
- Good written standard for documentation and customer communication
- QA’s minimum qualification requirements
- Level 2 Maths & English
Acquiring BCS & MTA certifications will provide you with a strong platform to launch your career in the world of IT.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.