18 month Fixed Term Contract
Central Milton Keynes
Come and join a global leader in Chartered Accountancy working in our exceptional IT department. This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career in IT with a very supportive team with proven success in developing apprentices.
What you will do:
In this role you will provide a responsive support service to end users in terms of technical issues our internal and external stakeholders have with our systems.
- Assisting with changes to the IT systems including the production of specifications, user acceptance testing and implementation
- Ensuring that all application issues are dealt with effectively and in line with business priorities
- Carrying out system configuration work as required for ongoing system operation
- Assisting with both technical and non-technical IT project work
- Ensuring that the ICAEW call management system and knowledge bases are kept up to date
We’re looking for:
- 8 GCSE’s at grade C or above including Maths, English, ICT or Science and 2 A levels at C or above or equivalent BTEC National
- A basic knowledge of SQL
- A thirst for understanding how systems and programs work
- An interest in MS Systems, with a focus on Dynamics.
What you get:
- Great support from the IT Department throughout the apprenticeship
- Mentoring from our Application Support team
- The opportunity to study for a level 4 apprenticeship if you do well
- Objectives which will stretch you and give you a great CV quickly
- The chance to work in an innovative and forward thinking professional culture.