Level 3 Software Development Apprenticeship - Bracknell
Fujitsu are looking for a new Apprentice to join the SAAS team based in Bracknell as a Level 3 Software and Solution Development Apprentice.
The apprentice will be responsible for the Application/Software Development and configuration for clients and working in collaboration with experienced Developers and Solution Consultants. They will also work with clients to confirm the configuration and scripting requirements for their instance of ServiceNow.
By the end of the apprenticeship the apprentice will have:
- Application/Software development qualification.
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator.
- Knowledge & experience of using Java Scripting, Jelly, .NET and system integrations.
- Support and minor configuration of customer’s ServiceNow implementations, in accordance with agreed design specifications and standards.
- Documenting development activities and updating design documentation, in line with customer requirements for projects.
- Initiating service escalations relating to supported customer’s ServiceNow instances, to enable incident resolution in collaboration with the Service Delivery Manager, for the associated customers.
- Effective communication and team work including working collaboratively with external 3rd parties on customer projects/services, as needed.
What are we looking for?
- 5 GCSE’s Grade A-C or equivalent
- Knowledge or experience of using Java Scripting, Jelly,.Net or other cloud based application/service
- Knowledge of software development approaches such as Agile
Our Apprenticeship Programme is a blend of different learning mechanisms. You will earn whilst you learn, undertaking a nationally recognised professional qualification as well as gaining job specific skills by working alongside experienced Fujitsu colleagues. In addition to this we provide you with a pastoral programme to aid in your all round personal development over the course of your apprenticeship. We have three levels of Apprenticeships available in a wide variety of different roles.
Apply Now!Sign-up or log in to apply