Level 3 Supply Chain Management Apprenticeship Programme
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Food and Drink Manufacturing
- Warehouse and Storage
- Warrington remove
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (PLANNING) APPRENTICESHIP:
Getting an ice-cream like Magnum into the hands of a consumer in the right condition at the right time and price is very much at the heart of what we do. Do you have the creative mindset to solve a problem? Why not kick-start your career with the Supply Chain Management Apprenticeship at Unilever?
Working in Supply Chain function will allow you to unleash your curiosity while being nurtured by the brightest minds in our business.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
In the Supply Chain team, you’ll ensure that components from across the globe are brought together in the most efficient and effective way to produce millions of high-quality products. You will learn the underpinning theories of supply chain and logistical planning as well as experience project work within your team. You will develop skills to lead, influence and above all the ability to hold others accountable to delivering what you need.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
Our Apprenticeship in Supply Chain Management lasts three years and follows the National Apprenticeship Standard as well as Unilever specific technology modules and personal development programmes.
The programme incorporates on-the-job training in the following areas: innovation planning, dispatch planning, material planning and customer service & inventory. You will study simultaneously, matching your formal academic learning to the operational experiences you are having day-to-day.
Completion of the programme will ensure you have the knowledge and skills to work effectively as part of a world class team in a range of Supply Chain roles. You will obtain the following qualification: Level 3 Diploma in Supply Chain Management; the APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) - known as the premier certification for internal supply chain business operations.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
As well as ongoing training, you’ll experience real-life business challenges with some of our best-known global brands, where your energy and unique way of thinking will have a real impact. The apprenticeship will give you the confidence and ongoing learning opportunities to set you up for success. Most of our apprentices go on to get a job or explore higher learning opportunities at Unilever.
All our apprentices receive a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, including 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays), big discounts on Unilever products, a workplace pension and a personalised induction programme. In some of our workplaces, we also have a subsidised café, gym, sports clubs and social activities. You can even get free ice cream. Yum!
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (A-C) or above or equivalent including English, Maths and Science / Engineering related subject please state your predicted grade in your application if you have yet to receive your result.
- You are a passionate and positive individual who strives to take the lead and seek out fresh opportunities and challenges.
- You go the extra mile in order to exceed customer expectations and deliver above and beyond every time.
- Communication is key – you are expected to be confident and clear with the information you present and publish.
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- This is the next step in your career and with it comes accountability and responsibility. You will be working while you study, and you will need to show you have the commitment and initiative to manage the pressures that this will bring.
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Start date: September 2019Sign-up or log in to apply