The Portfolio Analyst is required to perform the following:
- Ensuring that the correct process is being followed for each implementation and that documentation is being correctly completed and stored centrally
- Regularly chasing status updates on live implementations and ensuring these are visible to the TechOps community
- Collating risks, issues and dependencies and reporting on these across the portfolio
- Support the change management function so that changes are correctly documented and analysed by the right team
- Building and maintaining the overall portfolio plan – highlighting key milestones, dependencies, adjusting for new business cases, implementation delays etc
- Support the analysis of the resource capacity plan by querying inconsistencies and measuring the actuals against the estimates
- Ensuring business cases are completed, collated and presented at relevant SteerCos in a timely manner
- Supporting the team through benefits realisation and ensuring that the business case KPIs have been made
Training & Qualifications
This Apprenticeship is a 24 month programme where you will be provided on the job training and a highly competitive study support package for the Project Management qualification. You will be fully supported by Willis Towers Watson and our official government approved Training Provider throughout the duration of the programme.
- 3 A-Levels or equivalent qualifications
- Understands, collaboration and team work and is effective as part of an integrated team
- Communicates direction and supports the vision for project delivery
- Work effectively with and influencing others, taking account of diversity and equality
- Influences and facilitates effective team performance
- Demonstrates clear commitment to achieving results and improving performance
- Promotes the wider public good in all actions, acting in a morally, legally and socially appropriate manner.
- Promotes and models the highest standards of professional integrity, ethics, trust and continued development.