Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship - Fujitsu - Telford (18000FDI/18000FDK)
Data Analyst’s collect, organise and study Data to provide valuable business insights. We’re looking for two new apprentices to join our HMRC account based in Telford to help us with this. The apprentices will provide several benefits to the account and will drive further adoptions of integration across the account.
The successful candidates will study with GP Strategies towards their Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship. This will cover areas such as identifying, collecting and migrating Data, interpretation of Data, Statistics Analysis and much more.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and understand how data is used across the account and the journey and authenticity of this data
- Support the Enterprise Architect team in defining the data model for the account
- Understand the value of data to an organisation
- Bring fresh perspective to the team
- Drive efficiencies and understanding of how data is used across the account
The successful candidates will:
- Have an analytical mind
- Open to new ways of working to reach the desired outcomes
- Have a passion for Data or an understanding and the want to learn more
- Have 3 Completed A Levels Grade A to C
*Please note: We are looking for the successful candidates to start with us as soon as possible so A Levels must be already completed.Sign-up or log in to apply