Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship – Solihull
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
Two new exciting opportunities have become available in our UK&I Sales Operations Team, based in Solihull.
The apprentices would be responsible for supporting the customer facing Sales team and will make use of the processes, systems, tools and data that the team need to perform with maximum effectiveness and productivity. The apprentice will study towards their Level 4 Data Analyst apprenticeship with our training provider, QA.
We are looking for apprentices to bring a fresh approach and new ideas to this role. This role and the apprenticeship will give the successful candidates a good grounding for a career in many different areas of Fujitsu such as Sales, Finance and Pre-sales, helping them develop a clear career path along the way. As well as studying with an industry recognised training provider, they will become part of the apprentice network at Fujitsu.
The Level 4 Data Analyst apprenticeship covers the concepts of Data Analysis and analytics, and provides myriad opportunities to put this learning into practice within a complex sales environment.
The main responsibilities of this role will allow them to gain and further their experience in:
- Identifying, collecting and migrating Data
- Interpretation of Data
- Statistical Analysis and other analytical techniques such as data mining
- Producing performance dashboards
- Tools and techniques for data visualisation
- Presenting results to stakeholders and making recommendations for improvements
Throughout the apprentices’ first 12 months, they will have developed their skills in key workplace tools (word/excel), have a deep knowledge and understanding of a world leading CRM system (SFDC) and work in a multi-faceted complex sales engine in a Top 4 Global IT company. As well as this, they will gain experience of communicating at various levels of the company and learn from a supportive team around them.
What are we looking for?
- 3 A Levels Grade A-C or equivalent (including Maths and English or Computer Science)
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence in communicating with all levels of staff.
- Attention to detail
- A key interest in modern IT and technology
- Eager to learn
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Occasional travel to our London office is required but all travel expenses will be reimbursed.
Please note that we are looking for the apprentices to start with us as soon as possible, so all applicants must have already completed their A Levels or equivalent.Sign-up or log in to apply