Level 4 Diploma: Spa & Salon Management
- Level 4
- College Higher Education
- Professional Qualifications
- Hair, Beauty & Barbering
- Academic & Education
- Complementary Therapies
- Employability Skills
- London remove
The ITEC Level 4 Diploma in Spa and Salon Management has been developed to enable you to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills to manage the spa or salon environment effectively.
There is a skills gap for spa managers within in the continuously growing spa industry. According to the Global Wellness Institute, the Spa industry is now worth a massive £79 billion.
You will develop underpinning knowledge on how to carry out research, analyse data, write academically and develop strategy which are essential in order to work and be successful in the Beauty, Spa and Wellness Industry.
- Contribute to the effective running of a Business
- Spa and Salon Management
- Spa Design
- Quality Management
- Sales Management
- PR (Public Relations)
- Monitor and maintain Spa area
- Management of health, safety and security
- Successful completion of Level 3 Beauty Therapy
- A good reference from your place of work or previous place of study
- English GCSE A-C or IELT, Fluent in English language
- Mature learners and professionals are also considered
- £3,345 + exam fee + reg fee
You will be provided with a specialist text book to support you with your study and a reading list for further research.
There is the option to take out the Advanced Learner Loan to cover the course fees and only repayable once you are in employment.
Completing the ITEC Level 4 Diploma in Spa and Salon Management could support you in gaining a leadership role in Salons and Spa’s in the UK and Worldwide.
Progression onto other courses include:
- Spa Management or Management degree’s
- Advanced Skincare
- Chemical Peel
- Advanced Epilation