Level 4 Finance Apprenticeship
Not taking applications
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Accounting & Tax
- Banking and Finance
Finance is at the heart of Tesco and offers a huge variety of roles and specialism across the group. You’ll have the opportunity to work across a number of roles whilst gaining a broad perspective of the business. From making sure that our financial reporting is accurate to partnering with colleagues to deliver the next big thing for customers. It’s exciting and definitely more than just numbers, we’re counting on you to support our customers needs and to work with trusted partners to help serve shoppers a little better every day.
The great thing about apprenticeships is the ability to learn as you earn. Over the duration of your programme, you'll split your time between the office and working towards your Level 4 Apprenticeship. This allows our apprentices to continually develop, and put everything they’re learning into practice.
You’ll have the opportunity to gain hands on experience across a variety of roles in finance. From making sure that our financial reporting is accurate, producing insight and analysis to inform decisions in the business to planning our strategy or partnering with colleagues in the business to deliver the next big thing for our customers.
Why not join our team in audit, providing insight and advice to management, or work with our Property teams to make sure money is spent wisely on important investments.
The Ideal Candidate
- 240 UCAS Points (excluding General Studies)
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C/4 or above
- The confidence to work hand in hand with senior leaders
- A sharp mind to make sure our business has sound financial control
- A strategic understanding to make sure our decisions are right
- To work with others and achieve success together
- To put people and our customers at the heart of what you do
- To be agile in the way you think, make decisions and handle change
- To stick to your values and do the right thing, even when it’s tough
- A positive attitude, and a way of inspiring confidence in others
- To be connected to the latest thinking, inside and outside of the business
- The hunger to drive your own career and become one of our leaders.