Gallone & Co Accountants are looking for an enthusiastic accounts digital support apprentice to join their team in Glasgow City center. They are looking to support an apprentice to learn a wide range of digital based administrative support duties required within the office.
You will be working direct with the office manager providing essential support to the accounts and office staff.
This is an exciting opportunity as the duties will be varied and you will also be provided with work based training from QA to allow you to develop your digital skills and will work to wards achieving ans SQCF Level 6 Digital Application Support Diploma.
As our new Accounts digital support apprentice you will be undertaking the following tasks and become proficient in the role utilizing your newly found digital skills gained throughout your apprenticeship.
On a daily basis you will be carrying out the following duties:
- Managing bespoke business applications such as in house databases, shared folders and on-line portals
- Managing Dropbox cloud files system
- Producing and managing client letters through word database files
- Managing client fee notes through Excel Databases and word documentations
- Sales ledger duties Office Support
- Daily Management of HMRC portals
- General additional duties as required
- Training and guidance will be provided for the digital systems to a competent standard
Have a willingness to learn
Work well within a team as well as on your own
Have good communication skills both verbal and written
High attention to detail
Monday - Friday
£5 per hour 35 hour week
Long Term career opportunities
20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Good working environment
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.