Opportunity now exists for a bright, enthusiastic Business Admin Apprentice who has the drive and ambition to grow with our organization. This is an exciting position where you will be working in the business while completing an SVQ qualification. You will learn day to day on the job plus have an external trainer visiting every 8 weeks to help you with your qualification.
- Reservations team
- Emailing within response time limit for off hires, extensions and new bookings for customers etc;
- Loading multiple invoices / damage packs to several different portal systems.
- Various softwares used in each role such as IRIS, Tradex, Fleet & Demand, Navigation manager
- All software system training will be provided to suit the systems used in each role.
- Other ad hoc duties as required within both roles.
- Good IT Skills
- Good communication skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work withing a team
Monday to Friday 8 - 5.30 pm £10400
Long term employment and good career path options
Dependent on your strengths can move within the company
Our client has a high success record in hiring and keeping on apprentices long term with 4 or 5 previous apprentice in full time employment with them
Equal opportunities employer
All statutory holidays
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.