Technology Services Group (TSG) was founded in Newcastle upon Tyne and it’s still very much our home. Our head office is in Gosforth, just a few minutes off the A1 or by taxi from Newcastle city centre.
As one of the UK’s leading IT support, infrastructure, business software and training companies, our Newcastle headquarters allows us to deliver superior Newcastle IT support services throughout the heart of the city and surrounding areas to organisations in the North East.
We can tailor our IT support packages to suit your business requirements, all delivered by our highly talented Microsoft Gold Certified specialists who are dedicated to providing you with a first-class IT solutions Newcastle.
You will be responsible for licence administration, co-ordinating licence renewals and retention activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate licence records in CRM.
- Distribute licence schedules to customers and ensure, where applicable these are stored in CRM.
- Use data to co-ordinate the renewal of licences, where possible exploiting opportunities to upsell
- Identify and target customers with non-stack licences with aim of migrating to stack product(s)
- Deal with any licencing issues in a timely manner to aid in customer retention
- Communicate/Quote customers for yearly renewals
- Communicate/Quote for non-essential renewals such as care packs and extended service agreements
- Process orders for new licences and renewal of licences
- Be first point of contact as licensing specialist across TSG’s stack, through self-learning, engagement with suppliers and formal training.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Collaboration & Relationships:
- Customer Care Team
- Service Desk
- Sales regarding potential lead opportunities
- Order Processing
Your skills & knowledge:
- IT literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel and Office
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail is paramount along with the ability to manage personal workload and work on your own initiative
- Confident, pro-active approach to work
- Being able to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Experience of working in a customer services environment
- Confidently and accurately communicating with key stake holders
- Good understanding of general licencing methodology
- An interest in new and emerging technologies
- Administrative experience
- An understanding of upselling/cross selling principles
- Demonstrate commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required
- Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve the Licencing renewals process and customer retention
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, (English and Maths is essential)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.