Light Vehicle Technicians (Nationwide)
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Mechanic and Automotive
- Automotive Apprenticeships
We are looking to recruit Light Vehicle Apprentice Technicians to join our busy team environment. This will be an excellent opportunity for an outgoing, enthusiastic and proactive individual who is looking to start a career in the Motor Trade. These positions will offer the right candidates the chance to work for one of the world’s most prestigious car companies. They will also give the successful applicants the chance to develop their own skills in all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair work, whilst working on some of the world’s most sought after vehicles.
You will be working in a Passenger Car workshop within a busy team environment, constantly representing the brand and its values by exceeding our customer’s expectations and delivering an unparalleled level of service and quality.
The role of a Light Vehicle Technician will include:
- Carrying out maintenance and repair work
- Visual inspections and care of customer vehicles
- Completion of relevant documentation
- Working with System Technicians on more complex and extensive repair tasks
- Passion and interest in the motor industry
- Basic mechanical understanding or knowledge
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to learn
GCSE grades (or equivalent) A*-C in:
- English Language
- ICT (preferable)
Future Career prospects
- Maintenance, System and Diagnostic Technicians
- Service Team Leader
- Service Manager
- After Sales Manager
Mercedes-Benz recruit for Light Vehicle Apprentice Technicians nationwide.
Vacancies are constantly updated, so please do check back if there are no current listings in your area.Application closed