Throughout this LLB (Hons) you will become increasingly immersed into the world of legal systems.
If you want a law degree to be the start of your career as a legal professional then the LLB (Hons) from Arden University, is a great choice. Delivered 100% online, you will delve into the fundamentals of English Law and EU legal system. Throughout each module you will develop a thorough knowledge of Law and build the skills needed to pursue your career.
Year 1 (Level 4)
- Foundations in legal skills
- English legal system
- Criminal law
- Law of contract
- Constitutional and administrativelaw
- Law and ethics
Year 2 (Level 5)
- Law of Tort 1 – Tort of negligence
- Law of Tort 2 – Land and other torts
- Civil liberties and human rights
- Law of property
- European Union law
- Pro bono and professional practice
Year 3 (Level 6)
- Law of evidence
- Equity and trust
- International commercial law
- Legal research methods & project
Also, choose two from:
- Family law
- Employment law
- Company law
- Intellectual property
This course has standard entry requirements. To be eligible for this course through the standard entry requirements you must have either:
- Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
- Completed a recognised Access Programme or equivalent.
For students whose prior learning was not taught in English
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
If you have work experience
We are happy to consider an application from you if you can show us you have the motivation to study the programme.
We’ll ask you for a personal statement that demonstrates your ability to study the course. We’ll also ask you for references and evidence of relevant work experience.