LLB (Hons) with Qualifying Status (Blended Learning)
- Distance Learning
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Distance Learning
- Ealing remove
Looking to kick off your career as a legal professional? Look no further: Arden's Law Degree is the one for you. You’ll delve into all the must-knows of English Law and EU legal system, building up an in-depth knowledge of law - and all the job smarts you’ll need too.
When you sign up for one of our compressed blended degrees and become a student at an Arden University study centre, you get the best of both worlds. All the structure and personal tuition of a full time degree, coupled with the rich online resources and materials that our online students benefit from. This option is ideal for students who want the routine of a full time campus-based degree, without the full time commitment.
So, what will it be like?
- You will have just 2-3 set days per week on campus at one of our study centres in London, Birmingham or Manchester.
- These classes will be led by your module tutor.
- During these sessions you will be encouraged to debate, discuss and ask questions to develop your understanding and acquire key skills.
- Because it combines online learning you can access materials and resources online 24/7.
- The online content includes tutorials, lessons, exercises, study support and chat forums.
- All your coursework and assignments are uploaded to a secure online zone for marking.
- You can contact a tutor or the support team via Skype, email, webchat or phone.
It’s a modern, engaging way to learn that lets you balance learning with the other priorities in your life.
Course Content (Modules)
Year 1 (Level 4)
- Foundations in Legal Skills
- English Legal System
- Criminal Law
- Law of Contract
- Law and Ethics
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
Year 2 (Level 5)
- Law of Tort 1- Tort of Negligence
- Tort 2 – Land and Other Torts
- Civil Liberties and Human Rights
- Law of Property
- European Union Law
- Pro Bono and Professional Practice
Year 3 (Level 6)
- Law of Evidence
- Equity and Trusts
- International Commercial Law
- Legal Research Methods & Project
Also, choose 2 from:
- Family Law
- Employment Law
- Company Law
- Intellectual Property
This course has standard entry requirements. To be eligible for this course through the standard entry requirements you must have either:
• Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
• Completed a recognised Access Programme or equivalent.
For students whose prior learning was not taught in English
• IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
If you have work experience
We are happy to consider an application from you if you can show us you have the motivation to study the programme.
We’ll ask you for a personal statement that demonstrates your ability to study the course. We’ll also ask you for references and evidence of relevant work experience.Sign-up or log in to apply