At SEAT, there is nothing more important than our people. Their enthusiasm, commitment and skills are the dynamic force behind SEAT cars. Our people drive the innovation and technology, style and design in everything that we do.
We are looking to enthusiastic and passionate people to join our team working as apprentices in our retail network and drive their career forward with us.
The Service department is vital to the success of our business. Our Service Advisors play a pivotal role in delighting our customers and encouraging their continued loyalty.
This is a varied role where you will work with all departments bringing a friendly and energetic approach to your daily work.
Every day is different within the Service Department so the role will vary. Some duties on a day to day basis may include:
- Customer Service; Arranging bookings and appointments, talking to customers both face to face and on the phone, communicating with the customer throughout the time that their vehicle is with us
- Administration; Completion of relevant paperwork for customer service and centre records, preparation of invoices, processing of warranty claims
- Team work; Liaison with all the relevant departments including workshop and management to deliver an amazing customer experience.
- Upselling; Promoting the sale of accessories and service plans
As well as employment in our retailer, you will be given the training and support you need to develop both personally and professionally. You will be guided by your trainers, assessor coach and personal mentor along to the road to success.
This apprenticeship combines off-the-job training with on-the-job learning and you will be supported every step of the way.
On successful completion of the one year programme you will receive the following:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- Brand specific certifications
Our ideal Service Advisor apprentice will be an outgoing, confident and approachable problem solver who can deliver excellent customer service.
We are looking for people who are passionate about our industry and our brand. Some of the personal skills that you should think about showing us in your application are:
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Strong communication
- Customer Service
- Interest in vehicle engineering
Volkswagen Group (VWG) is one of the UK’s largest car retailers encompassing premium brands such as Audi, Bentley, SEAT, ŠKODA, Volkswagen, TPS, Volkswagen Paint and Body and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. This network of retailers spans the UK, providing a wide range of career opportunities.
Once your apprenticeship is complete, you will continue your learning journey and you will have the opportunity drive your career forward. Some of our apprentices have gone on to become team leaders and managers within the retail network or even joined our team at Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Minimum entry requirements
GCSE grades A – C (new grades 9 – 4) or equivalent in English, Maths and Science.
In Scotland, applicants must have or be predicted to achieve Scottish National 5 Grades A - C or above in English, Maths and either a Science or Technical subject.
'Equivalent' grades include:
- BTEC first diplomas and certificates
- OCR Nationals
- Key Skills Level 2
- Essential Skills (Wales)
- Functional Skills Level 2
- Core Skills (Scotland)
Please do not contact the retailer. Babcock Training are the main point of contact for this opportunity and carry out the full recruitment service for this employer. Approaching the retailer directly will not always help your application.