If you are looking to further develop your customer service skills and join a commercially driven and growing area of the Anglian Water Group, we are keen to hear from you!
Join us as a Customer Service Advisor within our TIDE Services business (an Anglian Water Group company), which manages the commercial brands of Geodesys, digdat® and Anglian Water Direct. We provide a wide range of services to both businesses and consumers covering legal services/conveyancing searches, utility mapping and communication services as well as emergency home insurance.
What will you be doing?
As our next Customer Service Advisor you'll help us along the way on our evolving and exciting journey as we look to maintain and enhance high standards of service against our SLAs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide an efficient and first class helpdesk environment.
- Process customer orders and validate automated orders in- line with agreed service levels.
- Understand and immerse yourself with our mapping and search requests to become a subject matter expert.
- Provide a proactive and engaging account management service ensuring you regularly communicate and upsell products at suitable opportunities.
- Resolve customer queries in a timely and professional fashion and build trusted relationships to ensure you are a recognised point of contact.
- Participate in formal and informal groups to suggest and implement improvements to processes and ways of working.
- Undertake system and general administration ensuring documentation and databases are accurate at all times.
What do you need?
As our next Customer Service Advisor, we are looking for you to be educated to GCSE level or equivalent and have experience of working to service level agreements and deadlines. With a willingness to help and find solutions, you'll be confident and professional with in-bound and out- bound calls. Your curiosity, interest and ability to grasp systems and new technology will see you become a valued member of the team.
In this role you'll gain a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with us as we evolve and grow to meet an ever- demanding customer base.
If this opportunity appeals, please apply today!
What benefits do we offer?
TIDE Services is part of the Anglian Water Group, and comprises of three diverse and interesting brands - each operating in an ever-changing and challenging market. On joining TIDE you'll enjoy all the benefits of working for the Anglian Water Group. We believe your salary and bonus should be just the beginning of your reward package so there's nothing basic about the breadth and competitiveness of the benefits we offer.
Some of our benefits include:
- Bonus scheme of up to 10% of our annual salary
- Private health care for you
- 23 days annual leave rising with service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Flexible benefits to personalise your benefits package and support your wellbeing
- Working in a vibrant and modern office
- Plus lots more!
If you are offered a job with us, you'll be subject to the relevant/standard employment checks, including: your right to work in the UK, reference, driving licence and identity check. Depending on your role, you may also be subject to further pre-employment checks.
Closing date: 15 May 2019
Interview date: Mid- late May 2019