Mahahome - Apprentice Content Producer
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Creative & Digital Media
- Creative Industry
- Wembley remove
This is an exciting opportunity to combine professional training with real working experience and join a rapidly growing company in a unique role. The company, Maha Home are currently seeking a highly motivated individual for a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice role.
We have been trading as a retailer of household goods on London’s high streets since 1994 under the trading name ‘Select & Save’. Mahahome.com is our online store, with our offices and warehouse based in Wembley, London.
We take pride in having a reputation built on our comprehensive product range and on the personal customer service that we offer.
Mahahome.com ships to customers nationwide, and we aim to continue to build on our ability to be flexible and respond to the needs of our customers.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and professional individual looking to develop a career in E-commerce. You will be a valued member of a successful and productive team in a rapidly growing business.
We are a small organization and every member’s contribution is vital. We are open to people developing their own ideas within the business and we will undertake regular brainstorming exercises so we can build these ideas into our online strategy.
Your day to day responsibilities could include…
- The enhancement of pages on our E-commerce site with keyword rich, engaging content for product pages, department and category landing pages, brand pages and other pages on the site.
- The successful candidate will be integral to shaping and populating the website taxonomy and on-site merchandising of our products.
- Blogging and press outreach
- Help with the website redesign
- Image editing
Expected skills, attitude and behaviours
- Dynamic, creative personality and eagerness to learn
- Excellent written communication skills
- A creative and descriptive writing style and an eye for detail, particularly in describing products.
- Experience in image editing
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in Startups and entrepreneurial nature
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts and strategy
- Knowledge of PR, Marketing would be desirable
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Upon completing the apprenticeship, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto a level 4 programme and take your career even further.
What We Can Offer
- A dynamic work environment
- A real opportunity to learn and get some real responsibilities in a small hands-on team with a short managerial chain
- The opportunity to gain practical experience in Digital Marketing, Social Media for Business and in working with entrepreneurial companies.
Think you have what it takes? Apply today!
278 Abbeydale Road, Wembley, HA0 1TWApplication closed