Similar jobs like this one
LMP TRAINEESHIP JOB TEMPLATE.
Traineeship Job title Maintenance Operative
Employer Name Unibail Rodamco Westfield
What will the trainee be
doing as part of their
Working alongside the Westfield London Facilities team and
contractors who carry out planned and reactive maintenance which
include the following tasks:
• Assist with the daily basic plant and equipment servicing.
• Assist in the changing of lamps throughout the centre.
• Basic remedial works on joinery items.
• To perform minor roof and external repairs.
• To carry out emergency repairs in retailers demise when
requested by Centre Management.
• To carry out and document visual basic lift and escalator safety.
• To assist the Line Manager with emergency lighting testing.
• To assist the Line Manager with life safety equipment testing.
• Repair and maintain hot and cold water services including
replacement of sanitary ware and clearing of drains.
• Replace internal and external floor and wall tiles where required.
• Assist the other centre management staff as required.
• To liaise and work with specialist contractors.
• Ensure all contractors are working within Westfield guidelines
when working in the centre.
• Respond to site emergencies as requested by the management.
• Assist in the preparation of dilapidation information.
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
• To complete maintenance and reactive documentation to a good
• To assist in carrying out risk assessments and safe working
methods in relation to all work that is carried out.
• To assist and be involved in continuous improvement programs
for the centre.
• To carry and use a communication radio whilst on site.
Normal working hours
at this employer site.
10am - 4pm
Tier 1 – 6 weeks
Tier 2 – 10-12 weeks
Tier 3 – 20 weeks
(What is the preferred
lengh of placement
Tier 1 – 6 weeks
2 weeks with LMP followed by 4 weeks with Westfield
Any financial support
given to the trainees?
Travel and lunch expenses
£100 Westfield gift card (£5per day) to cover lunch + travel for the
duration of their placement with us, LMP to coordinate travel and
invoice Westfield – Community Relations Manager
that the employer has
Proposed start date?
Start date 5th July 2021
Last day 29th July 2021
Location of vacancy-
Name of employer and
Centre Management Suite
Centre Management Suite 2
Working from home or
on the employer site?
will equipment be supplied if
On Site base being Centre Management Office
Laptop will be provided for the 4 week placement with Westfield
What software will the
trainee require on their
Name and contact
details of the person
the Trainee should
report to on their first
Shaun Turnball, Senior Facilities Manager 07900 910 483