To maximise the value that technology delivers, it needs to be aligned with an organisation’s Business and Real Estate objectives. This is where PTS steps in – by combining strategic guidance, impartial advice and practical implementation, we are able to offer a personalised service to organisations looking to transform the way organisations operate through technology. Our mission is to provide a seamless converged solution covering IT, AV and Physical Security to our clients anywhere in the world. Having executed 12,500 complex projects in 85 countries, we are confident that our strategically located offices can mobilise the right people to the right place at the right time to deliver this service.
You’re primary role will be to support the Technical Team by providing general assistance to the team, which will include but not be limited to the commissioning of equipment, documentation, as well as offer 1st Line support, both onsite and remotely.
You will complete a structured training program in conjunction with Apprenticeship Training, which will result in Microsoft Technology Associate certifications.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Respond to Helpdesk requests remotely
- Logging, tracking and assisting with helpdesk calls
- Hardware and software repairs
- Installation of hardware and software
- Carry out network documentation and reporting
- Assisting with sourcing spare parts and replacement equipment
- Assisting Technical team with maintenance tasks and installs
- Experience of Hardware Repair and Troubleshooting
- Experience of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Able to work independently
- GCSE Maths and English.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.