The Education Company (EdCo) is an established and successful marketing agency based in Rochester. Our client base includes most of the major publishers, charities and corporate bodies that promote their products and services to the education sector. That customer base includes Comic Relief, WWF, Oxford University Press, BP, Marie Curie Cancer Care, and Google.
Currently, we employ around 50 permanent staff, along with 5 apprentices.
Ideally, you will have an interest in the education sector and will have an inquisitive nature. Whilst this is not a technical role, an interest in latest technologies would be beneficial.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing client data capture
- Accurate data entry
- Client activity reporting
- Managing invoicing and despatch files
- Processing of client orders and requests
- Keeping up-to-date with the UK education sector
- Adhering to national and international data privacy legislation
- Ensuring all client complaints are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Using our in-house CRM system to manage tasks and projects
- Assisting with data extractions using our in-house tools
- Working to team, task/project and individual targets
- Quality control of tasks/projects
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Logical problem-solving
- Organised and structured way of working
- Good attention to detail
- Good level of skills with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other Microsoft Office tools
- Minimum qualifications - English and mathematics GCSEs at grade C or above
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.