Marketing and Administrative Apprentice - Cambridge (CB22) - 9344
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career?Start here, apply now!
You will be working for?
The specialist Global Medical Device and Life Science recruitment company, with a record of success across commercial and technical roles. Working from our Headquarters in the UK and through our partners in the US, Switzerland, Germany, Benelux and China, we are able to offer a truly international service to assist candidates and clients from across the world.
The sectors we work in are both large and dynamic. Our 18 years'experience to date have seen the company recruit for start- ups, SMEs and blue chip companies within the medical device and life science sectors. Our experience and knowledge has enabled us to forge strong and lasting relationships with companies who specialise in areas such as orthopaedics, cardiology, oncology, urology, respiratory, biologics, diabetes, woundcare, neurology, and biomedical diagnostics. And more recently, we have been working with companies in emerging areas such as Telemedicine and Nutraceuticals.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
Your role will be to?
- Use the marketing plan as a guide and assist with the implementation of marketing activities
- Deal with website content management
- Do social media marketing
- Analyse SEO data
- Do market research and analyse competitors
- Do monthly newsletter
- Write job adverts
- Do industry conference/events reviews and organise attendance
- Generate new and innovative marketing ideas
- Do any other related activities as they arise
- Do candidate management, process applications and deal with queries
- Do database management including keeping records up to date
- Arrange interviews
- Do general administration duties when necessary, including filing, typing and procurement
- Receive and make phone calls
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain a City &Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning GBP 30k in a Digital Marketing role.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be?
- Someone who knows how to use computer
- Articulate, with strong communication skills
- Confident, with excellent telephone manners
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and organised
- A team player
- Someone who is willing to get involved and has a positive outlook
- Someone with 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
- You get 25 days holiday per annum
- You will report to the Operations Director
- Daily working hours are from 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday ( with 1 unpaid hour for lunch)in total 35 hours per week
Although a permanent position cannot be guaranteed at the end of the apprenticeship, a review will be conducted to establish the impact the role and you have had on the company. A review of the business needs will also be assessed and if there is opportunity to create a permanent position this would be the ideal outcome. However if this was not an option then the company would provide references and any support to assist you in finding a suitable permanent position.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply