Marketing and PR Apprentice - Petersfield (GU33) - 4298
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
Our client is looking for a confident, outgoing individual with a passion for marketing and generating ideas to join their Petersfield team. The candidate will have at least 5 GCSE's ( C and above)including Maths and English and excited to being a Digital Marketing career.
A leading IT Support company providing solutions to Portsmouth and Hampshire residents for over ten years. You will be working with a small, friendly, dedicated team of IT professionals
As a Marketing and PR apprentice you will be conducting admin and marketing duties in our clients Rake location with responsibilities including.
- General Social media and PR campaigns.
- Marketing campaigns.
- Organising and maintaining email campaigns.
- To generate and process client feedback into usable data.
Desired skills and qualities:
- Passion for marketing
- Thinks outside the box
- Ideally you will have at least 5x GCSE ( C and above)including Maths and English
- GBP 8,000 - GBP 10,000
- Career progression
- Great exposure
- Brilliant career opportunity once apprenticeship has completed
- 8: 30 - 17: 00
QA' s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply