J2 Recruitment is an ambitious and forward thinking recruitment consultancy with a reputation for delivering outstanding service based in the centre of Manchester.
As an ambitious and growing business, both internally and externally, we are seeking a passionate and creative individual who has great attention to detail and excellent writing skills to manage our social media and digital marketing strategy across two businesses; J2 Recruitment and Leaders in Care.
The role will be varied and will include supporting the PA to the Directors with administrative tasks, as well as other tasks/projects.
This is a brilliant opportunity to make this role your own and be part of developing the brand of an exciting group of businesses.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the J2 Recruitment and Leaders In Care websites
- Tracking conversion rates and helping to keep the websites updated
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns for both J2 Recruitment & Leaders In Care
- Overseeing the social media strategy for both companies, covering Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Creating content for the Leaders In Care and J2 Recruitment blogs
- Evaluating customer research, current market conditions and competitor data
- Research and review new and innovative technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Support the PA to The Directors with admin tasks such as helping to implement our candidate aftercare process, general database work, sourcing products for the office and office maintenance
- Previous experience within the Digital Marketing/Social Media world would be desirable but not essential.
- The ideal candidate should have a passion for Digital Marketing/Social Media
- Experience in content writing is desirable
- Exceptional communication skills in both written and verbal format
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Adaptability and capability to manage a busy and varied workload
- An exemplary track record in terms of attendance, punctuality and willingness to go above and beyond
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team or alone
- Minimum 5 GCSE's including Maths and English.
- You will gain a full time role after completing the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.