This is one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the country.
Job overview / purpose:
This is a young and vibrant office where lots of former apprentices have completed apprenticeships and are now full time employees - so there are great progression opportunities!
There is also an opportunity to work in the marketing team of the company's sister business, the leading UK playground and sports facility flooring installers.
My client are seeking ambitious individuals for a Digital Marketing/Content Writing apprenticeship.
Located in the Wilmslow area, they are looking to expand on their team of previous apprentices and experienced professionals.
Interested candidates should be eager to develop their skills and embark on a career in the exciting field of Digital Marketing!
Main role and responsibilities:
You will be working closely with existing support staff; receiving mentoring and training to carry out the following duties:
- Assisting the digital marketing team in creating website content for a range of topics
- Managing the company's blog with regular news articles
- Editing and improving copy from existing website pages
- Formatting web pages and uploading media such as images and videos
- Working with the link building team to create content for SEO
- Social media management
Desired skills and qualities:
- Excellent written English skills, including spelling and grammar
- Passionate about writing and creating copy for various online channels
- Great eye for detail
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- Able to work independently and manage tasks effectively
- Digital Marketing knowledge/experience is desirable (Social Media, uploading content, Photoshop etc.)
- A minimum of 3 GCSE's at grade C & above or equivalent
- Plus Maths and English at grade D or above
- 35 hours per week [details will be confirmed with the employers upon interview]
- 20 days holiday pay + bank holidays
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.