SecureCloud+ delivers fully managed secure ICT services to the UK’s Defence and Security sectors and to other government departments which have complex and demanding security requirements.
We deliver these services by selecting the best people with the right mix of skills, experience, qualifications and personality to fit in with our existing team of specialists.
SecureCloud+ prides itself on its successful track record of delivering real benefits to its customers, but also on its ethos of investing in its employee’s personal and professional growth. We are now looking for a Marketing Apprentice to join the team reporting to the Corporate Services Lead.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who thrives on learning new things, generating results and seeing tasks and projects through to completion. This will entail training in the day-to-day administrative support of the marketing team, encompassing activities involved in marketing content creation through to event and campaign management.
The Apprentice will be responsible for gaining experience on the smooth running of the Marketing Function of the business. You will also be supporting and shadowing other departments within the company to learn more about all functions of the business.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Content creation such as infographics, videos etc. for the company website and digital marketing properties; ensuring relevance, accessibility and accuracy
- Assist Social media strategy implementation, ensuring consistency of messaging and contribution to brand awareness
- In-house development and updating of the key brand assets including brochures banners, flyers and websites as needed
- Development of digital partnerships with third party organisations and publications to place content, improve SEO and build online presence
- Provide support and assistance in marketing campaigns from concept to conclusion and analysis
- Assist with organising exhibitions to include project managing of various aspects
- Research including documenting and sharing of information
- Work effectively as part of the team to achieve marketing departmental objectives
- Any other duties as required by the business
- Prepared to commit to an apprenticeship programme
- Computer literate
- Demonstrable use of tools or software such as Photoshop, Abode Cloud is preferred but not essential
- Demonstrable creative flair both graphically and the written
- A general experience of working within an office environment is desirable
- Committed to continue to develop skills with the department
- Good level of written English; ability to write creative, engaging social media copy
- Thorough and organised to manage the events calendar and the stakeholders
- Excellent Communicator Skills: written, face to face and over the phone
- Willing to learn and flexible to adapt – ‘can-do attitude’
- Able to work in a team and on individual assignments to a deadline
- Organised, high attention to detail and quality of work
- Positive attitude to learning new skills
- Has confidence to ask questions and can listen to feedback
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Working week: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Salary: £12,000 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.