A property management company based in South Manchester. They operate a portfolio of properties predominately catering towards young professionals in their twenties. They also manage a short-term let portfolio.
The role would suit a creative, tech savvy individual, with an avid interest in the property industry.
Main Responsibilities: (but not limited)
- Photograph new properties and create an eye-catching listing across all our online platforms, syncing with our Channel Manager.
- Keep the website up to date with all available properties, ensuring the photos are recent and the listing relevant.
- Run the social media: predominantly Instagram and Facebook.
- Run competitions for the existing tenants of the companies portfolio to keep engagement and focus on retention.
- Run social events to find new tenants.
- Create and initiate incentives for existing tenants to help fill void rooms.
Join the viewings rota to show potential new tenants available properties.
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- A base knowledge of Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere and/or Final cut pro is preferential.
- Any Marketing or Photography based qualifications would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential
- Ability to organise and prioritise your workload.
- A Full clean UK driving license required for this role
Desired qualification requirements:
Must have 3 GCSEs A-C/9-4 Grades plus Maths and English grade D/3 or Equivalent)
Working week: Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5:30pm. Viewings rota is one in every three Saturdays 10am – 4pm plus alternate Tuesday and Thursday evenings 1pm – 9pm.
Salary: £9,100 per Annum
An opportunity to secure a full time position within the company’s marketing team on successful completion of the apprenticeship
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.