We are a group of companies who work with world-renowned brands, suppling merchandise, apparel and e-commerce retail solutions.
This is a fast-paced environment with a broad range of clients across multiple industries. You will be working in a small team and have real responsibility and gain valuable experience working with exciting brands.
Your duties will include:
- Creating content for multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Creating case studies of all the great work we do, including archiving photography and samples
- Helping manage our social media channels, posting content and engaging with our online communities
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- A positive attitude
- Professionalism and a desire to create a career in marketing
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Pay reviews after 6 months.
We are keen to grow our marketing team and the apprentice will be joining at a key period in our company’s growth. Therefore, progression to a permanent position may be available.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.