Transparity is a fast-growing IT company focusing on Microsoft Cloud based solutions.
Our culture has an enviable reputation in the industry which we work hard to maintain. We are focused on creating an inclusive environment where our employees thrive based upon integrity, strong work ethic, a one-team ethos, a desire to learn and develop, as well as a commitment to deliver unwavering service excellence to our customers, vendors and partners.
Therefore, first and foremost, we recruit with our cultural fit in mind.
As you complete a 15-month Apprenticeship, you will also undertake many duties:
- Be responsible for uploading new content to the website, such as Case Studies, blogs, PR and events, ensuring that SEO principles are followed
- Keeping mailing lists up to date in our email marketing platform and CRM, working with the Sales Support Executive where necessary
- Monitor current social trends and competitor activity
- Gather information and create content for the quarterly newsletter to Microsoft
- Ad hoc graphic design and eShot creation
- Manage central repository of marketing assets and versions
- Proactively seek out opportunities to collate positive feedback from customers, such as Case Studies, Trustpilot reviews and quotes for social media
- Build strong relationships with the Sales Managers, Account Managers and Business Development Managers
- General Marketing tasks such as procuring promotional items and printed materials, creating PowerPoint presentations, updating the Marketing News channel in Teams etc.
- Manage the events and workshops admin process from end to end, including:
- Publishing events on the Transparity website
- Uploading event details to the Microsoft Portal
- Qualifying people who sign up for Transparity events
- Booking in commercial support
- Logging registrations and entering opportunities on CRM
- Sending confirmations, calendar invitations and post-event emails
- Sharing “Hands-On Lab” (HOL) codes with attendees in advance of the workshop to ensure they can access the demo environment
- Noting attendees and non-attendees on the day of the event or workshop
- Ensure effective lead handover to Sales
- Completing the event Proof of Execution document for the CPO
Desirable experience and skills:
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in Marketing, Communications or Events
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build great working relationships with colleagues right up to Board level, as well as suppliers and the team at Microsoft
- Exceptional attention to detail, planning and organisational skills
- Marketing qualification preferred (BA, CIM etc.)
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud software and web content management highly advantageous
- 5 x A-C grade GCSE’s or equivalent (including English)
- Access to further certification, training & development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private medical after 1 years’ service
- An employee-centric open progressive culture
- Progress onto a full-time marketing role
- In-house training
- Increase salary
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.