This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!
You will be working for?
A company that operates 16 leisure venues and a host of community halls throughout Perthshire.They include Perth Leisure Pool - one of Scotland' s most popular aquatic attractions, Bell' s Sports Centre - a renowned national and international sports event venue and the sports facilities within 4 Community Campuses that opened in 2009.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Supporting the upkeep of our website
- Checking print material for accuracy and brand accuracy
- Scheduling social media posts
- Supporting our venues and services with marketing tasks such as printing and copying
- The point of contact for our merchandise and equipment stock
- Supporting the editing of video for our You Tube channel
- Monitoring email accounts to respond to our customers
- Attending events with other staff to promote Live Active Leisure and our products and services
- Running some data reports to support our digital communications
Your training will..
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Skills apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Skills.
Who should apply...
- Someone with good interpersonal &organisation skills
- Someone who is friendly outgoing personality
- Someone who is flexible approach to work
- Someone who is comfortable and happy working with the public
- Someone who is well presented &business like
- Someone who is a good communicator
- Someone who is able to get on with others &be a team player
- You must have at least 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity to progression within the Marketing team and develop a career with the employer.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.