Marketing Apprentice UK Wide 2018
- Creative & Digital Media
- London remove
About Balfour Beatty and what we do:
Do you want to work for a worldwide, market leading Company? A company that has delivered some of the most iconic projects, globally over the last 100 years, with market leading capabilities across the construction, services and rail sectors? Then we have an amazing opportunity for you – based in Canary Wharf.
Take a look at what we do at:
Balfour Beatty is the UK’s largest construction and infrastructure business. Each day our projects change people’s lives and communities for the better. We built the famous London Aquatic Centre and you’ll find our mark in all kinds of infrastructure like schools and hospitals, major roads, rail and power networks. Each year we seek the best apprentices to come and join our ever changing business.
About the role:
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Marketing Apprentice to join our team, where you will learn a variety of marketing techniques and skills including digital / social media.
You must have a positive attitude, creative with strong attention to detail. Quick to adapt and comfortable working on a varied range of tasks that range from social media management, website updates, content generation and campaign planning. You will also have interest in and commitment to keep up-to-date with digital trends and developments.
What the apprenticeship will offer:
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- NVQ Diploma in Marketing
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing
The typical duration for this apprenticeship is 18 months.
Your responsibilities as a Marketing Apprentice include:
- Managing multiple social channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
- Development of marketing collateral and digital content
- Search engine optimisation and online paid advertising , PPC
- Social media content, website or newsletter copy writing and creation
- Developing marketing approaches across the business
- Supporting national campaign and reporting analytics
- Social media intelligence including monitoring of, and reporting on, competitive activity
Who we’re looking for:
- Evidence of strong communication skills
- Evidence of an interest in a career in communications
- A keen interest in digital and social media
- To be social media savvy
- Minimum of five GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths and English
Salary & benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package. Your professional institution fees and training will be covered.Sign-up or log in to apply