Marketing Assistant Apprentice- Bristol (BS1) - 3768
The company specialises in Online squash coaching and has a history of providing successful apprenticeships that lead to employment within the business.
The role will see the employee becoming heavily involved in the day-to-day running of the company with plenty of opportunity to learn about all aspects of the business.
Typical tasks include:managing newsletters, scheduling meetings, data entry, updating website, customer relations, social media management, marketing, market research, and data analysis.
Overall summary of the role:
- Printing &creating invoices
- Organising files
- T-shirt sending
- Taking payments from customers
- Booking hotels
- Booking venues
- Scheduling social content
- Monitoring social notifications
- List/Audience updating
- Inbox management
- Support ticket management
- Cancellations on certain dates
- A determination for reaching targets and meeting deadlines
- High personal integrity
- Boundless enthusiasm
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
3 x GCSE ( or equivalent)at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths ( or equivalents)at grade D or above
Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
Wage increase after the apprenticeship program is complete.
QA' s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply