We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Apprentice Finance Assistant to join a very well established company who are a global leader and specialist in their field who use cutting edge technology.
With offices in the UK, USA, Australia and Norway, you will be joining a small but very friendly support team providing financial services to all departments across the business. Coda Octopus is a global leader and specialist in underwater technologies including being the patent holder for the real time 3D sonar, the Echoscope®.
Its team of experts design innovative solutions for tasks including subsea surveys, marine construction, ROV operations, dredging and port security. Coda Octopus are looking for a bright and energetic Marketing Assistant to join their small marketing team and help develop and deliver their marketing strategy. This role will offer a great deal of variety and will suit someone with a creative side with previous experience using video editing and creative software a plus.
- Supporting the Marketing Executive in implementing our annual marketing strategy
- Assisting with event planning for B2B exhibitions and conferences around the world
- Conducting both industry and competitor analyses
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly reporting and analysis of marketing and sales efforts
- Maintaining electronic marketing and sales CRM system Generating content and managing social media profiles
- Assisting to design brochures, exhibition stand displays, and print advertising pieces
- General administrative duties to ensure the coordination of activities run smoothly
- A keen interest in marketing
- A team player, organised, and adaptive
- Fantastic communication skills with a high level of written communication
Desired but not essential:
- Evidence of using marketing in academic work, in part-time, or voluntary work
- Graphic Design experience using Adobe InDesignVideo creating and editing
Monday - Friday 9.00am until 5.00pm
GBP 10,000 - GBP 12,000 per annum
25 days holiday %2B9 bank holidays
Pension scheme Important Information
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.Failed to convert