This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant business. Apply now!
You will be working for...
An online travel agent offering services to disabled people throughout the UK. With the exception of the privately owned properties listed in owners direct sections and UK properties, they provide financial protection through its membership of the award winning Global Travel Group on all wheelchair accessible holidays abroad.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Uploading holiday properties with relevant information onto the website
- Assisting with the management of all the company SEO, email marketing, social media Marketing-Facebook, Instagram, Blogging etc
- Part of front end development
- Maintaining existing websites
- Restructuring and Redesigning of website as when required by business
- Writing functions, Data Modelling, SQL
- Updating Databases
Your training will...
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Skills apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Skills.
Who should apply...
- Someone with a passion for marketing and technology
- An organised individual who will be able to prioritise their own workload
- A team Player
- Someone with excellent communication skills-written &verbal
- Someone who can take ownership of workload and progress work as required
- Someone with a good knowledge of social media platforms and coding would be desirable but full training will be given
The candidate must have at least 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Other important information:
Daily working hours:Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship?
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business Admin apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Skills apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Skills career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.