This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A world renowned start up, which delivers high quality fancy dress. Fantastic opportunity for development within an exciting and growing SME.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
- Daily review of Amazon paid advertising spend including keyword performance, return on investment and suggested improvements
- Implementation of optimisation suggestions within the Amazon paid advertising platform
- Communication of keyword refinement across marketplace and web teams
- Weekly review of stock availability within Amazon including projected rates of sale
- Creation of suggested Amazon stock replenishment
- Raising and tracking of stock replenishment from AFG warehouses into Amazon warehouses
- Monthly review of stock burn in Amazon and identification of slow selling lines
Someone who can work autonomously and as part of a team, motivated to learn, great attention to detail, can work to deadlines, tackles tasks in a logical way, takes ownership and shows persistency to get results, personable, interested in ecommerce, good numeracy skills, IT literate with a focus on email and excel. Advanced excel at start point would be a bonus.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon- Fri
- 9: 00am - 5: 30pm
- GBP 15,000-GBP 17,500
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.