An omni channel costume and apparel retailer, most widely known for the creation of the Morphsuits in 2009. It is a business that generates turnover of GBP 10m and has a truly global reach with in excess of 80% of revenues generated overseas. It has won a number of awards across business and marketing with a particular highlight being it' s recognisation as one of Britain' s fastest growing companies in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 ( position 16) . It has 20 employees and operates from offices in Edinburgh and London.
Due to continued growth of our marketplace business ( Amazon and ebay)an opportunity has arisen to help us manage our expanding product range and further accelerate our growth. Working within our marketplace team, the member will be responsible for stock oversight, optimisation and efficiency as well as review of our marketplace specific paid advertising campaigns. The individual will therefore get a good understanding of how you make sure you have product in the right place so that it' s available when a customer wants it as well as optimising advertising to make sure that we get that product in front of them when they are ready to buy. The person will also have good exposure to the finance and operations team with regular dialogue to ensure effective cross department management.
- Daily review of Amazon paid advertising spend including keyword performance, return on investment and suggested improvements
- Implementation of optimisation suggestions within the Amazon paid advertising platform
- Communication of keyword refinement across marketplace and web teams
- Weekly review of stock availability within Amazon including projected rates of sale
- Creation of suggested Amazon stock replenishment
- Raising and tracking of stock replenishment from AFG warehouses into Amazon warehouses
- Monthly review of stock burn in Amazon and identification of slow selling lines
Someone who can work autonomously and as part of a team, motivated to learn, great attention to detail, can work to deadlines, tackles tasks in a logical way, takes ownership and shows persistency to get results, personable, interested in ecommerce, good numeracy skills, IT literate with a focus on email and excel. Advanced excel at start point would be a bonus.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday
- GBP 15000 - GBP 17500
- Performance based bonus scheme up to 20% of salary
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.